|Description||12V 50W Screw Terminals (G53) 30°|
The 50PAR36/FL30/12V Ushio 1003536 is a Halogen PAR36 12V 50W Lamp with a G53 base.
Specifications for the 1003536 Ushio 50PAR36/FL30/12V Replacement Lamp
|Lamp Base||G53 (Screw Terminals)|
|Rated Life||4000 hours|
|Color Temperature||2900 K|
|Maximum Overall Length - MOL||2.87in (72.90mm)|
|Family Name||Ushio PAR 36 Tungsten Halogen Lamps|
|SKU / Case Qty||12|
|Case Qty (Price Listed is Per Item)||12|
Ushio 50PAR36/FL30/12V 1003536 Replacement Bulb Applications & Features
- Architectural Lighting
- Commercial Landscape Lighting
- Restaurant Lighting
- Retail Lighting
- Track Lighting
- Ushio 50PAR36 Halogen Bulb
- Parabolic Aluminized Reflector
- Energy Savings
- Flame Sealed Lens
- Protected Against Moisture
- Single Ended Lamp
- Only for Use in Approved Halogen Fixtures
50PAR36/FL30/12V Ushio Halogen Lamp
- DANGER! The Ushio 50PAR36/FL30/12V replacement lamp operates at extremely high temperatures that can cause serious physical injuries and property damage.
- Only use the Ushio 50PAR36/FL30/12V replacement lamp in Halogen-approved fixtures. Fixtures should fully contain any parts of the Halogen lamp upon the event of a lamp burst.
- Do not use the 50PAR36/FL30/12V Ushio replacement lamp in close proximity of paper, cloth or other combustible materials that can cause a fire hazard.
- Lamps are very fragile. Do not drop, crush, bend or shake them. Vibration or impact will cause filament breakage and short lamp life of the.
- Do not touch the Ushio 50PAR36/FL30/12V bulb surface or inside reflectors with your bare hands. Oils from skin can lead to breakage or shorten the life of the lamp. Use clean gloves or lint-free cloth for installation and removal.
- Clean any dirt, oil, or lint away from the bulb with alcohol and a lint-free cloth or tissue. Any foreign particles or materials on the 50PAR36/FL30/12V Ushio replacement bulb surface can cause hot spots on the bulb and result in lamp failure.
- Never touch the Ushio 50PAR36/FL30/12V lamp when it is on, or soon after it has been turned off, as it is hot and may cause serious burns.
- Do not look directly at the operating bulb for any period of time; this may cause serious eye injury.
- Always turn off the electrical power before inserting, removing, or cleaning the replacement Ushio 50PAR36/FL30/12V lamp.
- Affix the 50PAR36/FL30/12V Ushio replacement lamp securely in the socket. Improper installation of the Ushio 50PAR36/FL30/12V replacement lamp will cause electrical arcing, overheating and short life to lamp and socket. Replace lamp holders and sockets when necessary.
- Keep the temperature of the Ushio 50PAR36/FL30/12V lamp seal below 350C.
- Keep the temperature of the 50PAR36/FL30/12V Ushio replacement lamp wall above 250C.
- Keep the temperature of the Ushio 50PAR36/FL30/12V lamp wall below 800C.
- Make sure lamps of specified wattage and voltage are only used in appropriately rated fixtures. Unspecified use will lead to short lamp life, breakage and overheating of fixture.
- Ushio 50PAR36/FL30/12V replacement lamps should not be operated beyond the total rated voltage. Avoid the use of dimmers that may drive your lamp over its rated voltage.
- Operate the Ushio 50PAR36/FL30/12V replacement lamp only in the indicated burn position. Failure to do so will lead to overheating and shortened lamp life.
- Use an external fuse when required.
- Do not allow one lamp to directly expose another. This may lead to overheating and shortened lamp life.