|Description||13.5V 5W Wedge Base T3.25 Clear|
The 590 GE 18442 is an Incandescent Miniature T3.25 13.5V 5W Lamp with a Wedge base.
Specifications for the 18442 GE 590 Replacement Lamp
||2000 hours |
|Light Center Length - LCL
|Candle Power (CP)
|Maximum Overall Length - MOL
||GE T3.25 (T3 1/4) - Low Voltage
|SKU / Case Qty
|Case Qty (Price Listed is Per Item)
GE 590 18442 Replacement Bulb Applications & Features
- General Electric 590 Miniature Lamp
- .37 Amps
- Low Voltage Bulb
- DANGER! The 590 GE replacement lamp operates at extremely high temperatures that can cause serious physical injuries and property damage.
- Do not use the 590 GE replacement lamp in close proximity of paper, cloth or other combustible materials that can cause a fire hazard.
- Lamps are very fragile. Do not drop, crush, bend or shake them. Vibration or impact will cause filament breakage and short lamp life.
- Do not touch the GE 590 bulb surface or inside reflectors with your bare hands. Oils from skin can lead to breakage or shorten the life of the lamp. Use clean gloves or lint-free cloth for installation and removal.
- Never touch the 590 GE lamp when it is on, or soon after it has been turned off, as it is hot and may cause serious burns.
- Do not look directly at the operating bulb for any period of time; this may cause serious eye injury.
- Always turn off the electrical power before inserting, removing, or cleaning the replacement GE 590 lamp.
- Affix the 590 GE replacement lamp securely in the socket. Improper installation of the GE 590 replacement lamp will cause electrical arcing, overheating and short life to lamp and socket. Replace lamp holders and sockets when necessary.
- Make sure lamps of specified wattage and voltage are only used in appropriately rated fixtures. Unspecified use will lead to short lamp life, breakage and overheating of fixture.
- GE 590 replacement lamps should not be operated beyond the total rated voltage. Avoid the use of dimmers that may drive your lamp over its rated voltage.
- Operate the GE 590 replacement lamp only in the indicated burn position. Failure to do so will lead to overheating and shortened lamp life.
- Use an external fuse when required.
- Do not allow one lamp to directly expose another. This may lead to overheating and shortened lamp life.