Specifications for 10036 GE 60BTT/CL/CD Replacement Lamp
||E26 (Medium Screw)
|Light Center Length - LCL
|Maximum Overall Length - MOL
|SKU / Case Qty
|Case Qty (Price Listed is Per Item)
60BTT/CL/CD GE Halogen Lamp
- DANGER! The Halogen GE replacement lamp operates at extremely high temperatures that can cause serious physical injuries and property damage.
- Only use the GE 60BTT/CL/CD replacement lamp in Halogen-approved fixtures. Fixtures should fully contain any parts of the GE Halogen Halogen lamp upon the event of a lamp burst.
- Do not use the 60BTT/CL/CD GE replacement lamp in close proximity of paper, cloth or other combustible materials that can cause a fire hazard.
- Lamps are very fragile. Do not drop, crush, bend or shake them. Vibration or impact will cause filament breakage and short lamp life of the GE Halogen.
- Do not touch the GE 60BTT/CL/CD bulb surface or inside reflectors with your bare hands. Oils from skin can lead to breakage or shorten the life of the lamp. Use clean gloves or lint-free cloth for installation and removal.
- Clean any dirt, oil, or lint away from the bulb with alcohol and a lint-free cloth or tissue. Any foreign particles or materials on the 60BTT/CL/CD GE replacement bulb surface can cause hot spots on the bulb and result in lamp failure.
- Never touch the GE 60BTT/CL/CD lamp when it is on, or soon after it has been turned off, as it is hot and may cause serious burns.
- Do not look directly at the operating bulb for any period of time; this may cause serious eye injury.
- Always turn off the electrical power before inserting, removing, or cleaning the replacement GE 60BTT/CL/CD lamp.
- Affix the 60BTT/CL/CD GE replacement lamp securely in the socket. Improper installation of the GE 60BTT/CL/CD replacement lamp will cause electrical arcing, overheating and short life to lamp and socket. Replace lamp holders and sockets when necessary.
- Keep the temperature of the GE 60BTT/CL/CD lamp seal below 350C.
- Keep the temperature of the Halogen GE replacement lamp wall above 250C.
- Keep the temperature of the GE 60BTT/CL/CD lamp wall below 800C.
- Make sure lamps of specified wattage and voltage are only used in appropriately rated fixtures. Unspecified use will lead to short lamp life, breakage and overheating of fixture.
- GE 60BTT/CL/CD replacement lamps should not be operated beyond the total rated voltage. Avoid the use of dimmers that may drive the GE Halogen lamp over its rated voltage.
- Operate the GE 60BTT/CL/CD replacement lamp only in the indicated burn position. Failure to do so will lead to overheating and shortened lamp life.
- Use an external fuse when required.
- Do not allow the Halogen lamp to directly expose another. This may lead to overheating and shortened lamp life of the Halogen.