|Description||12V 55W P14.5s H1 Clear|
The 64150 Osram 31393 is a Halogen Miniature T2.5 12V 55W Lamp with a P14.5s base.
Specifications for the 31393 Osram 64150 Replacement Lamp
|Rated Life||225 hours|
|Candle Power (CP)||129 MSCD|
|Maximum Overall Length - MOL||2.66in (67.50mm)|
|Family Name||Osram Miniature & Automotive|
|SKU / Case Qty||10|
|Case Qty (Price Listed is Per Item)||10|
Osram 64150 31393 Replacement Bulb Applications & Features
- Automotive Headlight
- Osram 64150 Automotive Headlight H1 Bulb
- Replacement for Philips 12258 Bulb
64150 Osram Halogen Lamp
- DANGER! The Osram 64150 replacement lamp operates at extremely high temperatures that can cause serious physical injuries and property damage.
- Only use the Osram 64150 replacement lamp in Halogen-approved fixtures. Fixtures should fully contain any parts of the Halogen lamp upon the event of a lamp burst.
- Do not use the 64150 Osram replacement lamp in close proximity of paper, cloth or other combustible materials that can cause a fire hazard.
- Lamps are very fragile. Do not drop, crush, bend or shake them. Vibration or impact will cause filament breakage and short lamp life of the.
- Do not touch the Osram 64150 bulb surface or inside reflectors with your bare hands. Oils from skin can lead to breakage or shorten the life of the lamp. Use clean gloves or lint-free cloth for installation and removal.
- Clean any dirt, oil, or lint away from the bulb with alcohol and a lint-free cloth or tissue. Any foreign particles or materials on the 64150 Osram replacement bulb surface can cause hot spots on the bulb and result in lamp failure.
- Never touch the Osram 64150 lamp when it is on, or soon after it has been turned off, as it is hot and may cause serious burns.
- Do not look directly at the operating bulb for any period of time; this may cause serious eye injury.
- Always turn off the electrical power before inserting, removing, or cleaning the replacement Osram 64150 lamp.
- Affix the 64150 Osram replacement lamp securely in the socket. Improper installation of the Osram 64150 replacement lamp will cause electrical arcing, overheating and short life to lamp and socket. Replace lamp holders and sockets when necessary.
- Keep the temperature of the Osram 64150 lamp seal below 350C.
- Keep the temperature of the 64150 Osram replacement lamp wall above 250C.
- Keep the temperature of the Osram 64150 lamp wall below 800C.
- Make sure lamps of specified wattage and voltage are only used in appropriately rated fixtures. Unspecified use will lead to short lamp life, breakage and overheating of fixture.
- Osram 64150 replacement lamps should not be operated beyond the total rated voltage. Avoid the use of dimmers that may drive your lamp over its rated voltage.
- Operate the Osram 64150 replacement lamp only in the indicated burn position. Failure to do so will lead to overheating and shortened lamp life.
- Use an external fuse when required.
- Do not allow one lamp to directly expose another. This may lead to overheating and shortened lamp life.