TCP CF14W/27K - 33014M
|Description||14W CRI 82 Spiral 4-Pin (GX24) 2700K|
The CF14W/27K TCP 33014M is a 4-Pin Compact Fluorescent Spiral 14W Lamp with a GX24 base.
Specifications for the 33014M TCP CF14W/27K Replacement Lamp
|Lamp Base||GX24 (4-Pin)|
|Rated Life||10000 hours|
|Color Temperature||2700 K|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||82|
|Maximum Overall Length - MOL||3.10in (78.70mm)|
|Family Name||TCP Mini-Spring Lamp|
|SKU / Case Qty||12|
|Case Qty (Price Listed is Per Item)||12|
TCP CF14W/27K 33014M Replacement Bulb Applications & Features
- Retail Display
- TCP 33014M Mini Spiral Amalgam SpringLamp Bulb
- Not Dimmable
- Equivalent to 60W Incandescent Light Bulb
CF14W/27K TCP Compact Fluorescent Lamp
- The CF14W/27K TCP fluorescent lamps operate at high surface temperatures that can cause serious physical injuries.
- Turn power off and allow adequate time (approximately 10 minutes) for the TCP CF14W/27K lamp to cool before attempting replacement.
- In order to avoid the risk of electrical shock, make sure the power to the fixture is turned off when replacing the CF14W/27K TCP.
- The TCP CF14W/27K lamps are very fragile. Do not drop, crush, bend or shake them.
- The CF14W/27K TCP fluorescent tubes may shatter with considerable force when broken.
- To ensure that the TCP CF14W/27K lamps remain in the sockets for the duration of the operation, make sure that the fixture’s sockets are not worn prior to installation of the lamps.
- If the CF14W/27K TCP lamps are installed in worn sockets, the lamps could fall out of the fixture during operation.
- Never operate TCP CF14W/27K lamp above or below its rated current voltage.
- Electrical connections should be clean and in good condition. Replace the CF14W/27K TCP lamp holders and sockets when needed.
- Affix the TCP CF14W/27K lamp securely in the socket. Improper installations will cause electrical arcing, overheating and short life to the lamp and socket.
- Do not look directly at the operating lamp for any period of time; this may cause serious eye injury.
- CF14W/27K TCP fluorescent lamp use is not recommended in extreme weather conditions.
- Excessive cold/warm temperatures dramatically affects the TCP CF14W/27K starting, lamp life and lumen maintenance.