Specifications for 4892341K TCP CF23W/41K Replacement Lamp
||E26 (Medium Screw)
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)
|Maximum Overall Length - MOL
||TCP PRO 489 Series SpringLamp
|SKU / Case Qty
|Case Qty (Price Listed is Per Item)
CF23W/41K TCP Compact Fluorescent Lamp
- The CF23W/41K TCP fluorescent lamps operate at high surface temperatures that can cause serious physical injuries.
- Turn power off and allow adequate time (approximately 10 minutes) for the TCP CF23W/41K lamp to cool before attempting replacement.
- In order to avoid the risk of electrical shock, make sure the power to the fixture is turned off when replacing the CF23W/41K TCP.
- The TCP CF23W/41K lamps are very fragile. Do not drop, crush, bend or shake them.
- The CF23W/41K TCP fluorescent tubes may shatter with considerable force when broken.
- To ensure that the TCP CF23W/41K lamps remain in the sockets for the duration of the operation, make sure that the fixture’s sockets are not worn prior to installation of the lamps.
- If the CF23W/41K TCP lamps are installed in worn sockets, the lamps could fall out of the fixture during operation.
- Never operate TCP CF23W/41K lamp above or below its rated current voltage.
- Electrical connections should be clean and in good condition. Replace the CF23W/41K TCP lamp holders and sockets when needed.
- Affix the TCP CF23W/41K lamp securely in the socket. Improper installations will cause electrical arcing, overheating and short life to the lamp and socket.
- Do not look directly at the operating lamp for any period of time; this may cause serious eye injury.
- CF23W/41K TCP fluorescent lamp use is not recommended in extreme weather conditions.
- Excessive cold/warm temperatures dramatically affects the TCP CF23W/41K starting, lamp life and lumen maintenance.