Sylvania EHT-130V - 58764
|Description||130V 250W Mini Can (E11) Clear|
The EHT-130V Sylvania 58764 is a Halogen T4 130V 250W Lamp with an E11 base.
Specifications for the 58764 Sylvania EHT-130V Replacement Lamp
|Lamp Base||E11 (Mini Candelabra Screw)|
|Rated Life||2000 hours|
|Light Center Length - LCL||1.63in (41.30mm)|
|Color Temperature||2950 K|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||100|
|Maximum Overall Length - MOL||3.13in (79.40mm)|
|Family Name||Sylvania Super Q|
|SKU / Case Qty||12|
|Case Qty (Price Listed is Per Item)||12|
Sylvania EHT-130V 58764 Replacement Bulb Applications & Features
- Sylvania 250Q/CL/MC EHT 130V Lamp
- Super Q Tungsten Halogen Light Bulb
- Single Ended Lamp
- Bulb Must be used in a Fixture that has a Suitable Protective Shield and/or Screening Technique to Protect People and Surroundings Against the Risk of Personal Injury and/or Property Damage from the Bulb Shattering and UV Exposure
EHT-130V Sylvania Halogen Lamp
- DANGER! The Sylvania EHT-130V 250Q/CL/MC replacement lamp operates at extremely high temperatures that can cause serious physical injuries and property damage.
- Only use the Sylvania EHT-130V replacement lamp in Halogen-approved fixtures. Fixtures should fully contain any parts of the Halogen lamp upon the event of a lamp burst.
- Do not use the 250Q/CL/MC EHT-130V Sylvania replacement lamp in close proximity of paper, cloth or other combustible materials that can cause a fire hazard.
- Lamps are very fragile. Do not drop, crush, bend or shake them. Vibration or impact will cause filament breakage and short lamp life of the.
- Do not touch the Sylvania EHT-130V bulb surface or inside reflectors with your bare hands. Oils from skin can lead to breakage or shorten the life of the lamp. Use clean gloves or lint-free cloth for installation and removal.
- Clean any dirt, oil, or lint away from the bulb with alcohol and a lint-free cloth or tissue. Any foreign particles or materials on the EHT-130V Sylvania replacement bulb surface can cause hot spots on the bulb and result in lamp failure.
- Never touch the Sylvania EHT-130V lamp when it is on, or soon after it has been turned off, as it is hot and may cause serious burns.
- Do not look directly at the operating bulb for any period of time; this may cause serious eye injury.
- Always turn off the electrical power before inserting, removing, or cleaning the replacement Sylvania EHT-130V lamp.
- Affix the EHT-130V Sylvania replacement lamp securely in the socket. Improper installation of the Sylvania EHT-130V replacement lamp will cause electrical arcing, overheating and short life to lamp and socket. Replace lamp holders and sockets when necessary.
- Keep the temperature of the Sylvania EHT-130V lamp seal below 350C.
- Keep the temperature of the EHT-130V Sylvania replacement lamp wall above 250C.
- Keep the temperature of the Sylvania EHT-130V 250Q/CL/MC lamp wall below 800C.
- Make sure lamps of specified wattage and voltage are only used in appropriately rated fixtures. Unspecified use will lead to short lamp life, breakage and overheating of fixture.
- Sylvania EHT-130V replacement lamps should not be operated beyond the total rated voltage. Avoid the use of dimmers that may drive your lamp over its rated voltage.
- Operate the Sylvania EHT-130V 250Q/CL/MC replacement lamp only in the indicated burn position. Failure to do so will lead to overheating and shortened lamp life.
- Use an external fuse when required.
- Do not allow one lamp to directly expose another. This may lead to overheating and shortened lamp life.