|Lamp||ELC (64653 HLX)|
|Description||24V 250W 2-Pin 50 Hrs MR16|
The ELC Osram 54212 is a Halogen MR16 24V 250W Lamp with a GX5.3 base.
Specifications for the 54212 Osram ELC Replacement Lamp
|Lamp Base||GX5.3 (2-Pin, Round Pins)|
|Rated Life||50 hours|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||100|
|Maximum Overall Length - MOL||1.75in (44.50mm)|
|Family Name||Osram Xenophot (HLX)|
|Ordering Code||64653 HLX|
|SKU / Case Qty||20|
|Case Qty (Price Listed is Per Item)||20|
Osram ELC 54212 Replacement Bulb Applications & Features
- Fiber Optic
- Overhead Projection
- Osram ELC (HLX 64653) Halogen Bulb
- 64653HLX MR16 Lamp
- Low Voltage Bulb
- Dichroic Reflector
- Working Distance 1.378 (in)
- ELC 64653HLX
- Replacement for ZB-ELC
- Martin 97000104
- Sylvania 54840
Osram ELC 54212 Replacement Lamp
- American DJ Concept 1
- American DJ Aquaris 250
- Geni Color Blaster 250
- American DJ Concept Color
- American DJ Deco 250 High Tech Visual Effect
- American DJ Scan 250 4 Channel Intelligent Light
- American DJ Fascinator DMX Light
- American DJ Fusion Scan 250 with Green Laser
- American DJ Rampage DMX512
- American DJ Roller Tron 4CH Intelligent Barrel Light
- American DJ Scan Tron 4CH Scanner
- Geni RotoGobo 250
- Geni Spyro (SY-250)
- Martin Raptor
- Martin T-Rex
- MBT Dynamo Gobosync
- MBT Robo Ranger Intelligent Moving Light
- TEI Gobotron
- TEI Hypertron
- TEI Orbitron
- Visual Effects V-250-1 NovaScan
- Visual Effects V-9971 Aquasplash II
- American DJ Topaz 250 Special FX w/Reflection Wheel
- American DJ Topaz EX
- Amaerican DJ X-Cel Intelligent Moonflower Effect
ELC Osram Halogen Lamp
- DANGER! The Osram ELC 64653 HLX replacement lamp operates at extremely high temperatures that can cause serious physical injuries and property damage.
- Only use the Osram ELC replacement lamp in Halogen-approved fixtures. Fixtures should fully contain any parts of the Halogen lamp upon the event of a lamp burst.
- Do not use the 64653 HLX ELC Osram replacement lamp in close proximity of paper, cloth or other combustible materials that can cause a fire hazard.
- Lamps are very fragile. Do not drop, crush, bend or shake them. Vibration or impact will cause filament breakage and short lamp life of the.
- Do not touch the Osram ELC bulb surface or inside reflectors with your bare hands. Oils from skin can lead to breakage or shorten the life of the lamp. Use clean gloves or lint-free cloth for installation and removal.
- Clean any dirt, oil, or lint away from the bulb with alcohol and a lint-free cloth or tissue. Any foreign particles or materials on the ELC Osram replacement bulb surface can cause hot spots on the bulb and result in lamp failure.
- Never touch the Osram ELC lamp when it is on, or soon after it has been turned off, as it is hot and may cause serious burns.
- Do not look directly at the operating bulb for any period of time; this may cause serious eye injury.
- Always turn off the electrical power before inserting, removing, or cleaning the replacement Osram ELC lamp.
- Affix the ELC Osram replacement lamp securely in the socket. Improper installation of the Osram ELC replacement lamp will cause electrical arcing, overheating and short life to lamp and socket. Replace lamp holders and sockets when necessary.
- Keep the temperature of the Osram ELC lamp seal below 350C.
- Keep the temperature of the ELC Osram replacement lamp wall above 250C.
- Keep the temperature of the Osram ELC 64653 HLX lamp wall below 800C.
- Make sure lamps of specified wattage and voltage are only used in appropriately rated fixtures. Unspecified use will lead to short lamp life, breakage and overheating of fixture.
- Osram ELC replacement lamps should not be operated beyond the total rated voltage. Avoid the use of dimmers that may drive your lamp over its rated voltage.
- Operate the Osram ELC 64653 HLX replacement lamp only in the indicated burn position. Failure to do so will lead to overheating and shortened lamp life.
- Use an external fuse when required.
- Do not allow one lamp to directly expose another. This may lead to overheating and shortened lamp life.