Specifications for 10059 GE F8T5CW Replacement Lamp
||G5 (Miniature 2-Pin)
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)
|Maximum Overall Length - MOL
||GE Cool White Starcoat T5
|SKU / Case Qty
|Case Qty (Price Listed is Per Item)
F8T5CW GE Fluorescent Lamp
- The F8T5CW GE fluorescent lamps operate at high surface temperatures that can cause serious physical injuries.
- Turn power off and allow adequate time (approximately 10 minutes) for the GE F8T5CW lamp to cool before attempting replacement.
- In order to avoid the risk of electrical shock, make sure the power to the fixture is turned off when replacing the F8T5CW GE.
- The GE F8T5CW lamps are very fragile. Do not drop, crush, bend or shake them.
- The F8T5CW GE fluorescent tubes may shatter with considerable force when broken.
- To ensure that the GE F8T5CW lamps remain in the sockets for the duration of the operation, make sure that the fixture’s sockets are not worn prior to installation of the lamps.
- If the F8T5CW GE lamps are installed in worn sockets, the lamps could fall out of the fixture during operation.
- Never operate GE F8T5CW lamp above or below its rated current voltage.
- Electrical connections should be clean and in good condition. Replace the F8T5CW GE lamp holders and sockets when needed.
- Affix the GE F8T5CW lamp securely in the socket. Improper installations will cause electrical arcing, overheating and short life to the lamp and socket.
- Do not look directly at the operating lamp for any period of time; this may cause serious eye injury.
- F8T5CW GE fluorescent lamp use is not recommended in extreme weather conditions.
- Excessive cold/warm temperatures dramatically affects the GE F8T5CW starting, lamp life and lumen maintenance.