|Description||JC G4 12V 10W Clear|
The JC12V-10W/G4 Hikari (Higuchi) JC5011 is a Halogen 12V 10W Lamp with a G4 base.
Specifications for the JC5011 Hikari (Higuchi) JC12V-10W/G4 Replacement Lamp
|Lamp Base||G4 (Miniature 2-Pin)|
|Rated Life||2000 hours|
|Color Temperature||2800 K|
|Maximum Overall Length - MOL||1.18in (30.00mm)|
|Family Name||Hikari JC Type|
|SKU / Case Qty||100|
|Case Qty (Price Listed is Per Item)||100|
Hikari (Higuchi) JC12V-10W/G4 JC5011 Replacement Bulb Applications & Features
- Higuchi (Hikari) Halogen Lamp JC-5011
- Replacement for 64415
JC12V-10W/G4 Hikari (Higuchi) Halogen Lamp
- DANGER! The Hikari (Higuchi) JC12V-10W/G4 replacement lamp operates at extremely high temperatures that can cause serious physical injuries and property damage.
- Only use the Hikari (Higuchi) JC12V-10W/G4 replacement lamp in Halogen-approved fixtures. Fixtures should fully contain any parts of the Halogen lamp upon the event of a lamp burst.
- Do not use the JC12V-10W/G4 Hikari (Higuchi) replacement lamp in close proximity of paper, cloth or other combustible materials that can cause a fire hazard.
- Lamps are very fragile. Do not drop, crush, bend or shake them. Vibration or impact will cause filament breakage and short lamp life of the.
- Do not touch the Hikari (Higuchi) JC12V-10W/G4 bulb surface or inside reflectors with your bare hands. Oils from skin can lead to breakage or shorten the life of the lamp. Use clean gloves or lint-free cloth for installation and removal.
- Clean any dirt, oil, or lint away from the bulb with alcohol and a lint-free cloth or tissue. Any foreign particles or materials on the JC12V-10W/G4 Hikari (Higuchi) replacement bulb surface can cause hot spots on the bulb and result in lamp failure.
- Never touch the Hikari (Higuchi) JC12V-10W/G4 lamp when it is on, or soon after it has been turned off, as it is hot and may cause serious burns.
- Do not look directly at the operating bulb for any period of time; this may cause serious eye injury.
- Always turn off the electrical power before inserting, removing, or cleaning the replacement Hikari (Higuchi) JC12V-10W/G4 lamp.
- Affix the JC12V-10W/G4 Hikari (Higuchi) replacement lamp securely in the socket. Improper installation of the Hikari (Higuchi) JC12V-10W/G4 replacement lamp will cause electrical arcing, overheating and short life to lamp and socket. Replace lamp holders and sockets when necessary.
- Keep the temperature of the Hikari (Higuchi) JC12V-10W/G4 lamp seal below 350C.
- Keep the temperature of the JC12V-10W/G4 Hikari (Higuchi) replacement lamp wall above 250C.
- Keep the temperature of the Hikari (Higuchi) JC12V-10W/G4 lamp wall below 800C.
- Make sure lamps of specified wattage and voltage are only used in appropriately rated fixtures. Unspecified use will lead to short lamp life, breakage and overheating of fixture.
- Hikari (Higuchi) JC12V-10W/G4 replacement lamps should not be operated beyond the total rated voltage. Avoid the use of dimmers that may drive your lamp over its rated voltage.
- Operate the Hikari (Higuchi) JC12V-10W/G4 replacement lamp only in the indicated burn position. Failure to do so will lead to overheating and shortened lamp life.
- Use an external fuse when required.
- Do not allow one lamp to directly expose another. This may lead to overheating and shortened lamp life.