Specifications for 1000983 Ushio JCV120V-650WC Replacement Lamp
||GX6.35 (Glass 2-Pin)
|Light Center Length - LCL
|Maximum Overall Length - MOL
||Ushio JCV Series Single Ended 2-Pin Base Tungsten Halogen Lamps
|SKU / Case Qty
|Case Qty (Price Listed is Per Item)
JCV120V-650WC Ushio Halogen Lamp
- DANGER! The Ushio JCV120V-650WC replacement lamp operates at extremely high temperatures that can cause serious physical injuries and property damage.
- Only use the Ushio JCV120V-650WC replacement lamp in Halogen-approved fixtures. Fixtures should fully contain any parts of the Halogen lamp upon the event of a lamp burst.
- Do not use the JCV120V-650WC Ushio replacement lamp in close proximity of paper, cloth or other combustible materials that can cause a fire hazard.
- Lamps are very fragile. Do not drop, crush, bend or shake them. Vibration or impact will cause filament breakage and short lamp life of the.
- Do not touch the Ushio JCV120V-650WC bulb surface or inside reflectors with your bare hands. Oils from skin can lead to breakage or shorten the life of the lamp. Use clean gloves or lint-free cloth for installation and removal.
- Clean any dirt, oil, or lint away from the bulb with alcohol and a lint-free cloth or tissue. Any foreign particles or materials on the JCV120V-650WC Ushio replacement bulb surface can cause hot spots on the bulb and result in lamp failure.
- Never touch the Ushio JCV120V-650WC lamp when it is on, or soon after it has been turned off, as it is hot and may cause serious burns.
- Do not look directly at the operating bulb for any period of time; this may cause serious eye injury.
- Always turn off the electrical power before inserting, removing, or cleaning the replacement Ushio JCV120V-650WC lamp.
- Affix the JCV120V-650WC Ushio replacement lamp securely in the socket. Improper installation of the Ushio JCV120V-650WC replacement lamp will cause electrical arcing, overheating and short life to lamp and socket. Replace lamp holders and sockets when necessary.
- Keep the temperature of the Ushio JCV120V-650WC lamp seal below 350C.
- Keep the temperature of the JCV120V-650WC Ushio replacement lamp wall above 250C.
- Keep the temperature of the Ushio JCV120V-650WC lamp wall below 800C.
- Make sure lamps of specified wattage and voltage are only used in appropriately rated fixtures. Unspecified use will lead to short lamp life, breakage and overheating of fixture.
- Ushio JCV120V-650WC replacement lamps should not be operated beyond the total rated voltage. Avoid the use of dimmers that may drive your lamp over its rated voltage.
- Operate the Ushio JCV120V-650WC replacement lamp only in the indicated burn position. Failure to do so will lead to overheating and shortened lamp life.
- Use an external fuse when required.
- Do not allow one lamp to directly expose another. This may lead to overheating and shortened lamp life.