Specifications for the 244996 Philips MSR 200/HR Replacement Lamp
|Light Center Length - LCL
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)
|Maximum Overall Length - MOL
||Philips Broadway Metal Halide Lamps
|Case Qty (Price Listed is Per Bulb)
Philips MSR 200/HR 244996 Replacement Bulb Applications & Features
- Philips MSR200/HR Metal Halide Bulb 24499-6
- Single Ended Lamp
- Arc Length 5mm
- MSR200HR Hot Restrike
- Previous Philips Code 324665 32466-5
- 9280 979 05108
Philips MSR 200/HR 244996 Replacement Lamp
MSR 200/HR Philips Multi Vapor Lamp
- The MSR 200/HR Philips lamp may shatter and cause injury if broken.
- Dispose of the Philips MSR 200/HR lamp in a closed container.
- Do not use excessive force when installing the MSR 200/HR Philips lamp.
- Do not use the Philips MSR 200/HR lamp if outer glass is scratched or broken.
- Wear safety glasses and gloves when handling the MSR 200/HR Philips lamp.
- Unexpected Philips MSR 200/HR lamp rupture may cause injury, fire, or property damage.
- Do not exceed rated voltage of the Philips MSR125/HR.
- Do not store flammable materials near/below the MSR 200/HR Philips lamp.
- Do not turn on the Philips MSR 200/HR lamp until fully installed.
- Do not use MSR125/HR Philips beyond its rated life.
- Do not use the MSR 200/HR Philips lamp if outer glass is scratched or broken.
- Do not use the Philips MSR125/HR where directly exposed to water or outdoors without an enclosed fixture.
- Operate the Philips MSR 200/HR lamp only in specified position.
- Turn the MSR 200/HR Philips lamp off at least once for 15 minutes per week.
- Use only properly rated ballast with the Philips MSR125/HR.
- A damaged MSR 200/HR Philips lamp emits UV radiation which may cause eye/skin injury.
- There is a risk of burn, fire, and electrical shock when installing the Philips MSR125/HR.
- Turn power off if glass bulb is broken. Remove and dispose of lamp.
- Allow the Philips MSR 200/HR lamp to cool before handling.
- Do not turn on the MSR 200/HR Philips lamp until fully installed.
- Do not use where directly exposed to water or outdoors without an enclosed fixture.
- Turn power off before inspection, installation or removal of the MSR125/HR Philips.
- Keep combustible materials away from the Philips MSR 200/HR lamp.
- Use the MSR125/HR Philips in fixture rated for this product.
This lamp can cause serious skin burns and eye inflammation from shortwave ultraviolet radiation if the outer envelope of the lamp is broken or punctured. Do not use where people will remain for more than a few minutes unless adequate shielding or other safety precautions are used. Lamps that will automatically extinguish when the outer envelope is broken or punctured are commercially available.